Environment Consultants Fiji (ECF) are working with Tokyo Electric Power Services Co. Ltd. (TEPSCO) on a JICA (Japanese International Cooperation Agency) technical cooperation project with the Fiji Government to identify three mini-hydro schemes.
Pre and post EIA services including screening processes
ECF is Fiji’s leading consultant for mining and quarrying environmental assessments and environmental management.
- 2014 Environmental studies for JICA micro-hydro screening and design studies
- 2014 Environmental component of Feasibility Study of new design for Valaga Bay Port, Fiji Roads Authority.
- 2011 EIA of Savusavu Wastewater Treatment Plant
- 2011 EIA Screening study for iViti Waste to Energy Cogeneration Plant
- 2010 EIA of Pleass Beverages and Packaging integrated development comprising water extraction and bottling plant, farm, tourism centre and subdivision, , Waiqeleqele, Namosi
- 2004 EIA of AquaFiji water bottling plant and extraction bore
- 2004 Regional Environmental Assessment of the Studio City Development, Yaqara, Ba
Resource Survey and Research Site
Environment Consultant Fiji’s Principal, Dick Watling, has led or participated in a large number of multisectoral planning, strategy of evaluation projects, including Fiji’s National Environment Strategy.
Some typical projects are:
- 2006 Maui Villas subdivision – rainfall water harvesting potential and requirements
- 2006 Report on the Fiji Shark capture industry and by-catch issues