ECF is Fiji’s leading consultant for mining and quarrying environmental assessments and environmental management.
Recent mining and quarrying projects:
- 2014 EIA of the Mau Andesite Quarry, Nabukavesi for Island Quarries Ltd
- 2013 EIA of the Toko West Tailings Storage Facility, Vatukoula Gold Mines Ltd., Tavua
- 2012 EIA of Flame Tree Developments (Fiji) Limited Basalt Quarry and Quarry Management Plan, at Waimanu, Suva
- 2010 EIA of Flame Tree Developments (Fiji) Limited Basalt Quarry and Quarry Management Plan, at Saru, Lautoka
- 2010 EIA of the proposed Aurum Exploration (Fiji) Ltd Bauxite Mining Project, Nawailevu, Bua
- 2009 EIA baseline studies for a new Tailings Storage Facility, Vatukoula Gold Mine Ltd.
- 2008-2010 Baseline studies for the Udu Copper Mine Prospect, Nukudamu, Udu, Macuata
- 2007 EIA and Quarry Management Plan of the Vuda Quarry for Flame Tree Developments
- 2006 Lolololevu Creek Baseline Study, Emperor Gold Mine Ltd., Vatukoula
- 2006 EIA of Naidiri Quarry, Malomalo, Nadroga
- 2005 EIA and Quarry Management Plan for the Momi Quarry
- 2002-4 Four Quarry EIAs and Quarry Management Plans for COVEC, contractors of the ADB funded Kings-Lodoni Road upgrades:
- Lodoni Quarry and Crusher site;
- Namena Quarry and Crusher site;
- Wailotua Quarry and;
- Waivou Creek Gravel Extraction.
- 2003 EIA and Quarry Management Plan for Emalu Quarry, Vuda
- 2000 EIA and Quarry Management Plan for Sanna Quarry, Savusavu; Standard Concrete.